Top 10 Questions


Our Best Answer

How do I declare or change my major?

Students will need to declare a major when applying to College of the Canyons. If you want to change your major, you will need to talk to a academic advisor or counselor.

Academic Advising - new incoming students with 15.0 or less completed units

Counseling - continuing students with over 15.0 units 

Career Counseling - any student who may need help with selecting a major 

Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer?

powered by IntelliResponse

College of the Canyons
Valencia campus: 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Canyon Country campus: 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA 91351

Copyright 2013 by College of the Canyons. All rights reserved.