Top 10 Questions


Our Best Answer

How do I declare or change my major?

Declaring or Changing a Major

Students must declare a major to apply to College of the Canyons. Initially, majors are declared on your application as part of the admission process.

However, you can change your major at any time. To declare or change your major once you are enrolled, please log in to your My Canyons account. Go to Student Menu, Academic Planning and Add or End a Program.

For a list of majors and programs we offer, click here.

For more information on applying, click here.

Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer?

powered by IntelliResponse

College of the Canyons
Valencia campus: 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Canyon Country campus: 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA 91351

Copyright 2013 by College of the Canyons. All rights reserved.