Top 10 Questions


Our Best Answer

How do I apply?

Applying to College of the Canyons

Applying to COC is easy! You can apply in person at the Admissions & Records office, or online. See the below links to choose which type of student you are:

New Student

Continuing Student

Returning Student

High School Student

If you took classes with us in high school and graduated, you must submit an application indicating you have now graduated.

For Admissions and Records contact information, please click  here.

*If you have any errors when completing your application, please come to our Admissions and Records office.


Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer?

powered by IntelliResponse

College of the Canyons
Valencia campus: 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Canyon Country campus: 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA 91351

Copyright 2013 by College of the Canyons. All rights reserved.