Top 10 Questions


Our Best Answer

What is the Student Contact Form?

The Student Contact Form provides the Internship & Work Experience Office with specific information about the students internship/job.  This includes the name of the employer, the location, and the primary supervisor or contact at the work site.

The Student Contact Form is found on My Jobs. Once you are logged into My Jobs, find the 'Student Contact Form Internship/Work Experience (CWE-188 and CWE-189)' link located on the home page.

If a field in the online form needs to be modified after it has been submitted, please contact the Internship & Work Experience office at 661-362-3309 and the office staff will make the required changes.  Please do not submit a new student contact form.

For more information, visit the Internship & Work Experience website


Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer?

powered by IntelliResponse

College of the Canyons
Valencia campus: 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Canyon Country campus: 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA 91351

Copyright 2013 by College of the Canyons. All rights reserved.