Top 10 Questions


Our Best Answer

How do I get my IRS Tax Return Transcripts?

Students selected for verification are required to submit a copy of the IRS Federal Tax Return transcript. The Financial Aid Office will no longer accept copies of form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ. Students and parents must obtain an official transcript of their Federal Tax Return from the IRS.  Request your Tax Return transcript by calling the IRS at (800) 908-9946 or online at or by clicking here. Request by mail, by completing form 4506T-EZ from the IRS website. 

Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer?

powered by IntelliResponse

College of the Canyons
Valencia campus: 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Canyon Country campus: 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA 91351

Copyright 2013 by College of the Canyons. All rights reserved.