Top 10 Questions


Our Best Answer

What if I don't have enough money to buy my books?

Grant and loan funds are disbursed AFTER the ADD/DROP DEADLINE.  You must be prepared to purchase your textbooks and supplies if your financial aid eligibility has not yet been determined. Students receiving a Federal Pell Grant and who are enrolled for the term may be eligible for an advance of funds to purchase textbooks campus bookstore through the Bookscrip Loan Program. Your fund advance will be automatically deducted from your Federal Pell Grant once your grant is disbursed. Inquire in the Financial Aid Office.

Was this information helpful?

Having trouble finding your answer?

powered by IntelliResponse

College of the Canyons
Valencia campus: 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Canyon Country campus: 17200 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA 91351

Copyright 2013 by College of the Canyons. All rights reserved.